LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We are convinced of our dog harness from PfotenHerz. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty on your personalized dog harness. If the item breaks against your expectations, we will replace it for free!
THE MOST IMPORTANT AT A GLANCE
- Personalize your dog harness - We print your dog's name and optionally an emergency phone number on your dog harness.
- No more pulling - That's right, with the PfotenHerz dog harness your dog will pull less on the leash. Learn more about it below.
- On and off in just 3 seconds - The harness is designed to be put on and taken off in just a few seconds.
- For all sizes and all breeds - The dog harness is available for all sizes from a tender 2.5kg to a strong 75kg. The harness is concentrated to withstand this weight with ease. Plus, all harnesses are adjustable in case your dog is still growing.
- Reflective Stripes - Even in the dark, you and your dog will stay safe thanks to the reflective stripes that are attached to the harness.
- Stainless steel D-ring - The harness is equipped with a steel ring to which you can attach the leash, guaranteeing the best grip even after years.
- Comfortable for your dog - We at PfotenHerz are sure that your dog will love his new personalized harness and prefer it to a collar. It's best to read what veterinarians have to say about it:
VETS: HARNESS OR COLLAR?
Veterinarians agree: a harness is easier on your dog's neck and throat than a collar. Collars constrict your dog's neck when he or she pulls. This can lead to bruising that doesn't show up until years later. Plus, the PawsHeart dog harness has another surprising feature:
NO MORE PULLING THANKS TO THE PAW HEART DOG HARNESS!
Yes, you read that right. The PfotenHerz dog harness prevents most dogs from the annoying pulling on the leash - pulling is not good for you as an owner, nor for your dog. Most people are familiar with the phenomenon of two dogs barking aggressively and excitedly at each other when they are on leash, but being completely peaceful when they are off leash.
There is a very simple biological reason for this: by restraining your dog on the leash, your dog thinks that the other dog must be a danger. It's similar to a small child being held very tightly by their mother's hand when they cross the street. The child instinctively knows "I have to be careful here".
The PfotenHerz dog harness, however, hugs your dog's entire chest and distributes the pressure evenly, rather than just a small area on the neck. This causes most dogs to not find themselves in a situation where they think they need to be extra careful. Your dog is less stressed - and so are you.
YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THE DOG HARNESS PRINTED?
Don't worry: your name and phone number will be printed on patches that attach to both sides of the dog harness. Should you later decide to forgo the name and emergency phone number, you can easily remove the two patches without tools. This feature also makes your dog harness suitable for multiple dogs, should you wish to lend your harness.
Before placing your order, check the size chart. In 98% of all cases it is sufficient to choose the right harness based on the weight of your dog. However, in a few cases it may be advisable to measure your dog's chest circumference as well. If your dog's chest circumference requires a different size than the weight, we advise you to go by the dog's chest circumference. The dog harnesses are still strong enough.
Also note that we print on the dog harness exactly what you entered when you placed your order. So make sure that your information is correct.